1. Crustless Swiss Chard Quiche. I cooked this many times this year! And whenever I find chard at the market, I buy some so I can cook this. It makes a decent breakfast as well. Try alternating shredded cheese with goat's milk cheese (feta) scattered on top.
2. Maple Nut Granola. Another favorite in this house! Sweet, nutty and filling!
3. Blueberry Yogurt Muffins. Anything containing blueberries is a hit here. These are no exception!
4. Sweet Russian Cabbage Stew. This is a great winter stew. Very hearty. Maybe with a side of Cheesy Beer Bread.
5. Homemade Strawberry Jam. Jam in the bread machine, can't get anymore straightforward than that! Bookmark this recipe for June!